Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Day 27

Fun fact about today... It is my 17th birthday. Today during the morning meeting we went over everything we needed to know about tomorrows dry run of everyone's presentations. My lab partner is not here today. Once I got to my lab, I straight away began working on my presentation so it would be ready for tomorrows dry run. Me and Chris worked on the presentation
basically all day. We had to put all of the data that me and my lab partner collected from our image analysis and sieving through a python code to get our automated image analysis data and also so
Clay and Silt Graph
we could created graphs with all the data from the different methods into one. During lunch today, the other interns surprised me with pizza and drinks for lunch for my birthday which I thought was very cool. What wasn't cool is that I didn't know so i already had lunch with my mom, which was funny. 
After lunch me and Chris finished the graphs and put them all into the presentations we began on shortening the number of slides and also the word content for each of the slides. For a bunch of the slides we got rid of all the words and inserted pictures instead. Today we also went over some of the descriptions that had to be said with each slide. Tomorrow is the dry run and we don't have everything ready yet but its close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment