Monday, August 12, 2019

Day 26

This morning we finally had a morning meeting after not having one for a week. After the meeting me and my lab partner came back to our lab and I began working on weighing each individual tin of sample from our 5 samples that we completed last Friday. While i was doing this my lab partner began running the last gravel trial we had to do and once that was done we put it in the oven to be weighed out tomorrow.  Today we also put all of the data from the wet sieving into graphs to be put into our presentation. In the afternoon, Chris went over the presentation with us and which slides we had to present each. Tomorrow my lab partner won't be there so Chris said that me and him would work all day on the presentation by reformatting it and added some more pictures and graphs, plus changing some other things around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment