Friday, August 9, 2019

Day 25

So today we didn't have another morning meeting because Joe emailed us saying that he wouldn't be in because he was on vacation. When me and my partner got there we both got straight to work on the wet sieving trials. Today we completed all 3 clay and silt trials. For lunch my advisor Chris took me and my lab partner out to lunch because of al the hard work we had been doing and how late we have been staying. Today after lunch I also measured all of the sand from each of the tins after all of the samples dried in the oven overnight. After the clay and silt trials were done we started the gravel trials and got 2 trials done with one more left to get done on Monday. All the trials went in the oven and were left to dry over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment