Friday, August 2, 2019

Day 20

Today during our morning meeting we decided that next week from Monday to Thursday we wouldn't have a meeting because most of the interns won't be here. After the meeting me and my lab partner went back to our lab and began working on our powerpoint some more. I finished the last clay and silt camera picture and put all the data in the chart to make its histogram. After the clay was finished we realized that the sand one that we took off the camera images was wrong and we had to redo it. When we started that image we zoomed in and thats what went wrong. After lunch. I went to a MS thesis on visual perception. The title of the presentation was "A Tool for the Analysis of Human Interaction with Two-Dimensional Printed Imagery". After the MS thesis me and my lab partner talked to Chris about our presentation and he said that we would go over it more on Monday and that over the weekend he would go over our slides and we would correct/ add some. 






No comments:

Post a Comment