Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Day 22

Today I came in and we had no morning meeting because this week a lot of the interns were gonna be absent in the mornings. My lab partner is not here today so I don't really have a lot of work to do today. Yesterday my lab partner worked on the presentation while I was not there and she told me to
fix the graphs I made. This morning I did that by adding in axes titles and making sure to export them before putting them in the presentation. I also went into the presentation and adding pictures of different road conditions to show images of the


trafficability/stability of a surface (The slide could be edited that is not the final slide for sure yet). After I worked on remaking some of the charts for the gravel soil samples, I started looking at the materials I got to make the wet sieving machine because I have to get that started and finished all this week and have it in the presentation and ready by next week. So over the next couple of days I will be spending it doing all 9 of the wet sieving trials and completing the graphs and analysis on the data I collect. I also worked on trying to get the automated image analysis to work in python. 

No comments:

Post a Comment